Hilton at The Ageas Bowl is a brand new 171-bedroom hotel, located at the picture-perfect home of Hampshire Cricket. With extensive meeting and event facilities able to accommodate from 1 to 1’s to 700 guests and a bespoke service that can be tailored to meet even the most specific of requirements, you’re sure to find what you need with us. The meeting rooms has access to either grass or patio terrace areas.
• 9 meeting spaces – offering from 1 to 1’s to 700 guests in a variety of styles- with access to terrace areas with panoramic views across the cricket pitch or the new golf course.
• Looking for that wow space? – Ageas Ballroom can be divided into three rooms, catering up to 700 guests seated and the elevated Ageas Media Centre, provides the best view of the pitch through its over 20m glass wall.
• The 171 spacious bedrooms – come with views across the new golf course or stunning balcony views across the iconic pitch.
• Clients can experience the eforea Spa – Complete with 8 treatment rooms, hydrotherapy pool, thermal suites, restaurant and nail bar.
• Parking – No problem at all, complimentary with over 1800 spaces.
• Coaches – Again no problem, designated area and the driver can even enjoy a cup of tea in the Lakeview Bar
• New for July 2017 – Boundary Lakes 18-hole golf course and Club Shop.
• Dining – Sporting cricket legend Sir Ian Botham’s BEEFY’S Restaurant and Lakeview Bar serving delicious locally sourced produce, and new terrace grill.
• Hospitality packages – The best experience for your cricket viewing at the Ageas Bowl
• Outside space – 150 acres perfect for team building and outside activities
• Large outside terraces – Ideal for summer BBQ’s, drink receptions, car launches and exhibition
• Easy accessibility – 1.43 miles from Hedge end train station, 2.4 miles from Southampton airport, and just 1 hour 35 minutes from London Waterloo.